A surprisingly short and borderline emo post today so apologies there. Ultimately it's been bought about by feeling pretty crummy most of the week and one of those things that I frustrate myself with, yet in some cases it becomes a persons best asset towards others. I'm sure I'm not the only person who does this to themselves, when looking at others I'm able to sit back calmly and talk from experience and a bit of psychological understanding and offer advice and support to others which makes one "popular". "Popular" as I can't think of a better word to describe the appreciation others have for the friend like that.
Problem is the emotional and mental kick in the teeth you give yourself when you realise how down you are and how rather than spending your time sitting at home worrying about others you should probably have pretty much ignored that at your own expense, especially if after doing the hard work of lifting the original person you being worrying for them afterwards and again distract yourself from your own woes.
Ultimately, I don't know what keeps making me feel down. I know life isn't perfect but there's not really anything disasterous to get in the way. In a case, what's really wound me up and annoyed me the most is that I try to do what's right for others and worrying for others knocks me down emotionally. Perhaps I should take a step back and frankly my dears, just not give a damn. We all know I'm not capable of that though so next time I get sympathetic just slap me one. Maybe some retail therapy of getting all the original Transformers DVD's, not the original movie though I'll cry like a baby.
Speaking of which, how dare they put a "Grimlock! Smash!" line in the computer game and everyones favourite robotic T-Rex doesn't appear? Hmmm, maybe that's why I'm feeling so down, nerd rage ;) Hopefully next time a more entertaining ramble so bare with me during my wet blanket phase x
*uberhuggles for the Lanky one* You know where I am if you wish to get all emo, although I draw the line at the stupid haircuts and lousy eye make up. Seriously, chin up matey - we all love you and if you need to tell us to bugger off so you can sort your own worries out, you can. xx
ReplyDelete